Kettering Ohio is proving to be a chilly destination at the moment, so I am combating the cold with my green windbreaker and my favorite herbal tea (Orange Ginger Mint = comfort drink). Now that my "upper room" apartment is "cozy-fied" and I've got my hospital badge I'm all set for an adventurous 10 weeks.
Less than 24 hours into my summer in Ohio and I am more than a tad lonely , as Mother can attest to from a tearful call home. However , I'm already seeing good lessons coming down the pike. God has reasons why He so clearly led me to this unique experience and I looking forward to finding out what they are!
Aspirations: (in no particular order...)
1) Find the park with the Fountains
2) Make lots of new friends
3) Learn to be a Hospital Chaplain
4) Use my free time to draw
5) Learn how to play my ukelele
6) Encourage and make someone smile every day
7) Post this blog before my computer dies!
Happy Sabbath Everyone!