Sunday, August 5, 2012

Minnie


Minnie Pardillo. Yet another dedicated missionary who gave the last full measure in the service of the Lord. The world has lost a kind, unselfish and devoted woman of God. Its hard for me to understand why it was her and not me. I have a hard time understanding why God chose not to bring about immediate healing. There are many things I don't understand. Nevertheless God is good. God is faithful.

Job said "Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him". Daniels three friends said "...but if not" and meant it. I can't help but look forward to the day when my prayer for immediate healing for Minnie will be answered at Christ's coming.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm so sorry, Heather. I can't imagine how much you're hurting and how much the missionaries and people in Chad are hurting. Love you and miss you. Even so Lord Jesus, quickly come.